Full Stack Web Developer
Full Stack Web Developer
Learn from Professionals
Highly Discounted Fee!!!
'Full Stack Web Developer' is among the popular developer skills in 2018. This consolidated software course has wide job openings in India and abroad.
Acquiring skill in full stack web development could get you high-paying and stable programming jobs at startups as well as established small to large companies.
A Full-Stack Web Developer is someone who is able to work on both the front-end and back-end portions of an application. Front-end generally refers to the portion of an application the user will see or interact with, and the back-end is the part of the application that handles the logic, database interactions, user authentication, server configuration, etc
In our full stack web developer course, we train candidates over all those skills required to develop a complete web project right from the architecture stage to the deployment stage including e-commerce. The highlight of this course is that students would learn native programming methods so that they can develop further skills themselves on any framework as project demands in their job.
Students would learn to develop responsive front-end layouts for desktops as well as mobile devices.
The students would also be trained to work with Android developers to extend any web application to a mobile app.
Students would be provided opportunities to work on Live project during the course.
The following is the index of topics that would be covered in this course.
- Bootstrap - 4.0
- Linux introduction
- Payment gateway integration
- Internet Architecture - Introduction
- Software Architecture & Design - Introduction
- DNS, Mail Servers etc.
- Quick course in SEO
- Quick course in DM
- Introduction to PHP frameworks.
- Introduction to mobile apps
- More about working with Android Apps.
- Introduction to Android SDK
- Writing secured programs.
- Developing clean 'Div' based layouts and building responsive layouts using Bootstrap latest version.
- Developing layout design architecture for efficient page delivery and optimum SEO score.
- Writing secured server side programs using PHP.
- Coding object-oriented in PHP 7
- Developing efficient database designs and writing optimized and secured queries.
- Extending interactive programs to work with Android apps using JSON.
- Fundamental knowledge required by web developer in SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and DM (Digital Marketing)
- Acquire Knowledge about Internet architecture, domains, hosting, FTP, etc.
- XHTML: - Design layouts while programming in XHTML. (Not just generate code through WYSIWYG editors)
- CSS: - Coding In-line styles and External stylesheets.
- AJAX: Learn the art of updating a webpage without re-loading.
- Bootstrap - 4.0: Learn the complete coding that the framework offers to develop responsive web pages that work on all devices from desktops to smartphones.
- Graphics: General introduction to creating efficient graphics for a web application and its importance.
- Linux: Introduction to Linux platforms, installation and setup for web development.
- PHP: Language, Syntax, Business Logic, coding standards, object oriented development, objects, real-time application of the language in developing applications.
- MySQL: Database Architecture, Database Design, Normalization, SQL, SQL Functions and SQL Procedures, Indexing, Query analysis and Optimization, Security, phpmyadmin, MySQL Workbench.
- XML: Introduction, Advantages, Syntax and general application.
- JSON: Introduction, Syntax, Generation and usage of JSON in PHP for Android applications.
Student would get an opportunity to work on an on-going live project to get a real-time practical exposure in complete SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) of a PHP web application.
About the trainer
Ganesh Laxmanmurthy is an IT professional with about 20+ years of experience in software development, SEO & digital marketing, Robotics and computer hardware. He also conducts workshops in robotics and drone building. His strength is to break-up complex concepts to simple subjects and communicate to students to make them theoretically as well as practically understand the underlying knowledge.
Course duration: 8 weeks with live project. (3 days per week)
Course Fees: (50% Discounted Fee) Rs 15000. (Actual Fee Rs 30000)
Note: Students have to bring their own laptop for lab practice. Alternatively, they can use the lab computers at an additional fee of Rs 5000.